Thursday, March 10

Cuppa Joe


I'm not a massive coffee drinker, I very rarely have more than two cups a day, but I do need at least one to get me going in the morning. I think the problem is that I'm really rather fussy about what coffee I'm drinking. While I really do like Vida E, it's not exactly budget friendly to buy it all the time.

When we were in Cape Town this last December we took a trip to Lourensford, home to the usual wine business but even better, The Coffee Roasting Company. If you haven't tasted their coffee you're missing out. They have 21 blends, so there really is something for everyone. I found one I really love and I'm sticking to it though and that's the Chanchamayo from Peru.

The best thing about the Coffee Company is that they deliver anywhere in South Africa, counter to counter. They're really quick too, although the Post Office could do with a bit more haste.

In any case, if you're after really delicious coffee at an extremely reasonable price check out their site and get ordering.

Find them on facebook

Images are not mine. They were taken from the Coffee Roasting Companies Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Cherish 2011
Based on the Minibox 3 Column Template by James William.