Wednesday, March 30

Some Lovely Frocks





I find myself looking at blogs and websites and dreaming of somehow winning the lottery, even though I never buy a ticket, just so that I can blow it all on anything my little heart desires.  The latestto grace my screen are all the lovely dresses that you see above.

Abigail Betz's new collection for Autumn/Winter 2011 is amazingly beautiful. She's known for her pretty dresses and uncompromisingly feminine designs. I am in love with the gold/copper and black number. I'd buy them in every size if I could just to be the only person who owned it.

Forever New has also updated their site. How cute are those ballerina tights? I can't say I'm overly taken with the playsuit though. The Tilly Military coat is to die for but it's a bit pricey for me I'm afraid.

1 comment:

  1. The blue 50s inspired dress is phenomenal...the cut is foregiving and the structure mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Cherish 2011
Based on the Minibox 3 Column Template by James William.