Sunday, February 20

Antique Breakfast


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to eat. Lately the only time we manage to get out for a meal seems to be breakfast on the weekends. One of my favourite places in Durban has to be Antique Café on Churchill. I adore the fact that I can eat delicious food in a peaceful courtyard garden and follow it up with a stroll through room after room of antiques.

Their menu is small but varied, with healthy breakfast options as well as oh so naughty but oh so delicious scones and muffins and other lunch goodies.

If you've never been there, do yourself a favour and pay them a visit. Be sure to get there early though as it does get rather busy from 10am onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Cherish 2011
Based on the Minibox 3 Column Template by James William.