Friday, February 4

Coffee and a Lark at the Night Market


Last night saw myself and my other half heading off to the Night Market on Gale Street with some friends to see what it was like and how many familiar faces we could spot.


The vibe is very trendy and I found myself wishing that I owned half of the outfits I spotted. I am definitely going to have to make a trip to the shops this weekend.

All in all I found it worthwhile going, even if it was super busy and I couldn't really browse as much as I would have liked. Luckily for me a lot of the stall holders can be found at Essenwood or the I Heart Market so I will have plenty of opportunity to pick and choose at my leisure.

Photography by: Firsthouse Photography  (with a little creative editing on my part)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Cherish 2011
Based on the Minibox 3 Column Template by James William.