Sunday, February 6

Market Days


Fabulous Fakes - 076 077 3165
In my world, there is no day better than a Saturday. Friday is a distant memory, Monday is still far enough away and best of all there are shops and places and people to visit.

This Saturday was one I've been looking forward to for a while as it was the first I Heart Market of 2011. Most markets when they're young and not super well established tend to attract a different class of stallholder and the I Heart Market is no exception. Filled with fashion-forward, creative people and amazingly delicious food it really ticks all the right boxes.

I bought the most amazing dress from Miss Molly Fashions, which of course meant I had to visit other shops to find the perfect belt (Forever New) and shoes (Foschini) to go with it. There is no point buying half an outfit after all.

Another stall that caught my eye both at the I Heart and Essenwood was eb+am. The quality of the material they use combined with the classic lines of their clothing has put them firmly on my watch list. I am eagerly awaiting their Autumn/Winter line as I have been told to watch out for some beautiful high-waisted trousers similar to a pair of shorts I had my eye on.

For those of you who have never been, it is definitely well worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Cherish 2011
Based on the Minibox 3 Column Template by James William.